AD Users & Computers UI lets you list the mail column for each object, which displays the default (SMTP) email address for objects. You can export the list from ADUC as csv/txt. However, any additional email addresses in the proxyAddresses attribute are not exported.
There’s no GUI to list/export all email addresses. Here’s a script to do that – ListEmailAddresses.vbs.
What does it exactly do?
– Queries Active Directory for Contacts & Groups
– Lists their email addresses
– Queries Users
– Lists enabled users’ email addresses
– Lists disabled users’ email addresses separately
– Outputs to command line and also to a text file – c:proxyaddresses.txt
– X.400 addresses are ignored